[WT-support] K3 SSB mode change bug

Robert Chipperfield robert at syxis.co.uk
Wed Oct 31 12:19:18 CET 2012

Hi Bob,

Even if you only use WT to change band, you still end up on the wrong
sideband after doing the 40 -> 20 -> 40 sequence (without clicking any
spots or touching any radio controls).

Yes, I'm using native WT K3 support - no OmniRig or similar.

Likewise I do /tend/ to use the rig's band selection (and disable bands
as appropriate), but on ZD9 I did accidentally spend quite a few minutes
calling CQ on 20m LSB until some kind soul pointed out my error!

73,
Rob, M0VFC