[WT-support] Audio routing problem with YCCC SO2R+

Bob Henderson bob at 5b4agn.net
Fri Oct 26 14:19:59 CEST 2012

We're struggling in our attempt to set up for SO2R with YCCC SO2R+ box.
Our problem is with receive audio routing.

Routing of left radio or right radio to headphones via Operation menu in WT
works fine.
Toggling between left & right radios using * works fine.
Transmit on left radio leaves headphones attached to left radio.  Likewise
transmit on right radio leaves headphones attached to right radio.

Whilst transmitting we want to listen to the radio which is not
transmitting but don't seem to be able to achieve this.

I wonder if anyone can help us identify the error of our ways?

Tips and advice appreciated.

73 Bob, 5B4AGN