[WT-support] Analysing Win-Test log?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Oct 9 22:49:55 CEST 2012

Just use Win-Test to export the fields you want into a
comma-separated-values file (.csv).

   1. Type WRITELOG [Enter] in the Win-Test logging window
   2. Check TEXT CSV output
   3. Click [Options..] and select the Operator field an other relevant
   fields
   4. Click [OK]
   5. Import the .CSV file into Excel
   6. Create an Excel "pivot table" to summarize QSOs by operator, band,
   mode, etc.