[WT-support] LZ DX Contest 2012 - data bases by SP5KP

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Nov 22 19:36:32 CET 2012

Do not use the .DTB file for Win-Test pre-fill in CQ WW.  You will have far
better results by selecting CTY_WT_MOD.DAT as your country file (CTYFILES
[Enter], download the latest, reload the log).

Check Tools -> Data Entry -> Exchange Guessing -> Automatically and it will
pre-fill zones based on very detailed data in CTY_WT_MOD.DAT.

Make sure your super check partial file is MASTER.SCP or MASTER.DTA, not
CQWW.DTB.  Right click on the band map and select "Used files list ...".
 If you see CQWW.DTB, do File | Explore | /databases directory and delete
it.  Then repeat the process to see if MASTER.DTA is selected.

All of this is covered in the WT CQ WW
Checklist<http://lists.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2011-November/081743.html>
.