[WT-support] CQ WW Win-Test Setup Checklist / Reminders

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Nov 19 18:56:24 CET 2012

Last year at this time I published a list of my own personal preferences
and reminders regarding various Win-Test options and settings.  These are
especially important to review when setting up Win-Test for the first time
on a new machine.  Even on old machines, there are various support files
such as MASTER.DTA and CTY_WT_MOD.DAT that really need to be updated before
starting the contest.

The original post is available in the Win-Test Reflector Archives, here:

http://lists.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2011-November/081743.html

I suggest reviewing it before the contest.

GL to all in CQ WW CW!