[WT-support] Available Mults and Qs Window?

Dr. Stefan Pfeiffer stefan at fam-pfeiffer.de
Mon Nov 12 17:37:48 CET 2012

Hi!

For CQ WW DX, in the "Alt-A" Window (DX-Cluster announcements) in the popup
window (right click) under "Displayed bands" i can only select "Current",
all other options, including "All" are grayed out. Reason unknown. For me,
there is still no way to see other-band-multipliers besides by jumping
through all bands and looking at "DX-Clunster announcement" with option
"display current band".

Bad & Sad...
Vy 73 de Stefan, DL1ELY