[WT-support] Available Mults and Qs Window?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Nov 12 03:06:23 CET 2012

At the bottom of the band map
window<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Windows#Radio_1.2C_Radio_2_.28Band_Maps.29>,
Win-Test displays a terse 1-line summary, like this:

23S  22N  3C   3Z

Which provides the information you're looking for, for the current band
only:

23S - 23 Stations (total) listed on this band, including dupes
22N - 22 New (unworked) stations
 3C - 3 new Country multipliers listed
 3Z - 3 new Zone multipliers listed

There is no way to see this summary for all bands at once, you have to
cycle through them one at a time.  Just change bands on the mult radio, and
the display will update.

To see this more clearly in context, view this image:

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/File:WindowsBandmapSegments.png

(Zones counts are not shown if not applicable to current contest).

Note also the band map Properties (right click) is used to determine when
an spot "expires," and this affects the displayed counts.