[WT-support] Rtty with Flex-5000

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Nov 6 00:09:02 CET 2012

I may not understand the question, but when using Win-Test with MMTTY, only
MMTTY should issue TX/RX commands (PTT), not Win-Test.

What is the "TX macro"?  For K3?   Don't send TX; to K3 via Win-Test macro
when using MMTTY.  Just let MMTTY be in control of PTT.  If supported, do
PTT via hardware DTR or RTS on a COM port (hardware), instead of via a CAT
command (software).  It is faster and more reliable.

Are you using a microHAM box as RTTY interface?  Which one?