[WT-support] Network problem, explosion of duplicates

Tõnno Vähk tonno.vahk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 20:04:00 CET 2012

It is true that while the explosion of dupes is a new thing and surely seems
to be caused by WiFi and ethernet enabled at the same time, the „double QSO
identifier“ issue is an old one and has been happening in almost every
contest for quite a while. And surely in situations when only wired ethernet
has been enabled on all computers.

I have never noticed it causing multiplication of QSOs, just the error
message and network disabled and RELOAD needed.

So it seems to be some bug in network that causes this thing. Maybe someone
will find it as it surely is inconvinient and maybe this is partial cause to
the explosion of dupes also or other issues..

tonno