[WT-support] Network problem, explosion of duplicates

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Nov 2 15:51:36 CET 2012

Sorry to hear this report.  This does sound like a serious bug caused by a
bad network connection.  But I don't recall hearing other reports of the
same thing happening anywhere else.

Which version of Win-Test?
All computers running exactly the same version?
All wired Ethernet or were some computers using Wireless (WiFi) or cell
phone modem cards (Huawei)?
Any remote (distant shack) connections via wtTunnel or equivalent?

The text commands SYNC/NOSYNC will enable/disable network synchronization
on any specific computer.