[WT-support] CQWW MULTI-SINGLE

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Nov 2 15:42:33 CET 2012

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:04 AM, Dr. Stefan Pfeiffer
<stefan at fam-pfeiffer.de>wrote:

> The option I was talking about is in the drop down menu where you manually
> set the station to RUN or MULT. It says something like "keep permanently".
> I do not know whether there is a text command for it, too.

Good find!

Commands | Station Type | Sticky setting

 is definitely worth checking.  Too bad this is not the Win-Test default.
 There is no text command equivalent.  Maybe it should be RUNMULTSTICKY?

Help | Display text command tips for menu items

is also useful to check, as then you can hover over any menu item to see a
"tool tip" pop-up indicating the equivalent text command shortcut.  But I
don't think that's the default either.  Shortcut is TEXTCMDTIP.