[WT-support] CQWW MULTI-SINGLE

Dr. Stefan Pfeiffer stefan at fam-pfeiffer.de
Fri Nov 2 09:57:49 CET 2012

At least 4.10 has an option in the menus to remember the mult/run status. I
was very happy to find it somehow before the contest. I do not remember
exactly where it was, and it was german localization anyway.

Being M/S for the very first time, I wish for a more obvious warning when
you are about to violate the 10min rule. A less experienced op did not
notice and we lost 2 mults due to that.

Another thing is why WT allows to have two RUN stations in the network, and
does not warn about it. These are small easy things that help avoiding
errors.

Vy 73 de Stefan, DL1ELY (DR1D M/S)