[WT-support] Serial number error

Francisco "Siso" Hennessey hk3w.inf at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 21:06:13 CET 2012

Checlk this link  <http://www.win-test.com/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=3870>
http://www.win-test.com/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=3870

Siso HK3W

De: support-bounces at f5mzn.org [mailto:support-bounces at f5mzn.org] En nombre
de Gerardo Gonzalez
Enviado el: jueves, 01 de noviembre de 2012 02:58 p.m.
Para: support at win-test.com
Asunto: [WT-support] Serial number error

I recently had a problem with my computer, a virus or trojan, have forced me
to format the computers on my personal network.
And today I reinstalled the Win-Test on the first one, once installed I got
the serial number I had before formatting the computer and it does not work,
what would be the solution to my problem? I would have to ask for a serial
number every time I think of something with computers? or is there some
system to restore it as it was before without having to ask the new serial
numbers.

Regards and thanks for the help.

Gerardo 73s (EA1AST)