[WT-support] CQWW DX Log Analyzer 2.0.4

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Thu Nov 1 05:31:30 CET 2012

A couple problems were reported with my previous *CQWW DX Log Analyzer*.

I have made the corrections and tweaked the tool for a little more
efficiency when importing Cabrillo files. Both the standard (3,000 QSOs)
and the High Capacity (10,000 QSOs) workbooks have been updated to
Revision 2.0.4. Download your fresh copy from here:

http://tinyurl.com/7xjxypc

With the ARRL CW Sweepstakes contest coming up this weekend, I will be
reviewing that tool tomorrow to see if there are any additional features
to add.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

P.S. For anyone not familiar with these tools, they are free Excel
workbooks that allow you to import Cabrillo files and compare two logs
side-by-side. Data is mined from each log and displayed in tables,
charts, and graphs.