[WT-support] Win-Test and contest numbers

Wolfgang -DK9VZ- ws at dk9vz.com
Tue May 29 10:29:33 CEST 2012

Hi Nick,

this is an uncomfortable workaround but not a solution.
When we are talking about Multi/Multi-environments, than your entry
can be out of the screen before you get the answer from your QSO-Partner.
And then you have to run back in your log but don?t have the time to ...

/*73 de*/
/*Wolfgang DK9VZ*/
ws at dk9vz.com <mailto:ws at dk9vz.com>