[WT-support] [microHAM] CW keying from function keys

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Mon May 28 15:44:56 CEST 2012

Hello Joe,

I will investigate the issue of Win XP sleep mode(s) further and see what I
 can find.  The USB disconnect with the Device Router has been a  chronic
problem with this XP machine.  It does not happen on my Win7  laptop.

The other problem I cited in my earlier posting was the occasional failure
CW keying from the function keys.  The Device Router stays Green, but
keying quits.  Rebooting WinTest causes the keying to  resume.  Is this likely
to be a WinTest problem or a Microham problem....or  perhaps a combo of both?

Tnx, Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 5/28/2012 12:27:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
lists at microHAM-USA.com writes:

>  that I am aware of.

That is the operative statement ...

Your  report of "green check changing to red X" and resetting by
unplugging the  USB cable and reconnecting describes the USB Sleep
action perfectly.   You obviously have sleep activates somewhere -
just where that is is  impossible for someone without access to
your computer and knowledge of any  OEM customizations to tell for
sure.

73,

... Joe  Subich, W4TV
microHAM America
http://www.microHAM-USA.com

support e-mail:  support at microHAM-com

------------------------------------

This  list is for the exchange of information about the use and operation
of  microHAM products.

Anyone with specific hardware support issues  should contact microHAM
support at mailto:support at microHAM.com.

Yahoo!  Groups Links

<*> Your email  settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To  change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID  required)

<*> To change settings via email:
microHAM-digest at yahoogroups.com
microHAM-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from  this group, send an email to:

<*> Your use of Yahoo!  Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/