[WT-support] Bandmap and VFO B

SM5AJV sm5ajv at qrq.se
Tue Mar 20 19:46:26 CET 2012

I agree, a command for putting frequencies from the bandmap
into other VFO or 2nd RX would be very good. With all RBN spots
this is even more desirable. It would be nice to use
ALT-down / ALT-up for grabbing spots to the other VFO.

It would also be nice if a 2nd operator could do this from
his computer to the RUN-station (REMOTE command),
making RUN/MULT switiching much easier in a multi-multi setup.
Still someone has to put the call by hand  into the log
if the 2nd radio isn't used for SO2V.

Are there any technical issues on this, that are hard to solve?

73
Ingo SM5AJV