[WT-support] Bandmap and VFO B

fabio.grisafi at libero.it fabio.grisafi at libero.it
Tue Mar 20 16:35:00 CET 2012

Hi Guys!
Thanks to Bob, N6TV, for the answer about the bad frequencies on the bandmap. Yes, now I will not use a Prolific interface.
NEW QUESTION
Sorry if I ask something old.
I wish to use the Ctrl-Up arrow and Ctrl-Dwn arrow to grab spots in the bandmap BUT WITH THE VFO B and second receiver of my Elecraft K3 TRX.
Then after listening to the multiplier while I am still working on the Run frequency, I wish to swap to the VFO B and call the multiplier, then I will go back to the run frequency (swap agn to VFO A).
As I cannot operate SO2R in the coming contest and so I cannot use the SWAP RADIO command, is there any command to use second receiver in the main radio?
I hope I have explained well my request. Sorry for my english and for the lack of time because I am very busy at work.
Best regards es 73,
Fabio Grisafi -- IT9GSF.