[WT-support] ADI Import

Stein Roar Brobakken sroabr at online.no
Mon Mar 19 21:42:50 CET 2012

Hi

Ok, Thanks for info.

Well,  I am believing that in 2012 we lived in an age that "ADI" was quite
known and common for most popular logging software.

 I don't talk about awarding, I talk about import/export files, but
generally import/export of files will make things easier for the users of
your software, as other contest logging software do have this kind of tools
and lot of extra operation are not very helping to users which maybe not
have lot of tools available.

I know how to get around with Cabrillo and ADIF, but it was very strange it
didn't were included. So I had to ask, so maybe in future editions it could
be useful to get inside Win-test?

73s LA6FJA