[WT-support] SO2R in SSB with Win-Test

Filipe Lopes ct1ilt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 00:35:47 CET 2012

Hi everyone,

I am trying to setup the SO2R in SSB mode here in preparation for RDXC this
weekend.

I am using u2R with latest version of win-test and my questions are
regarding the focus when TX on radio 1.

Right now I have win-test configured as I usually have for CW but when I
transmit on Radio 1 I hear my voice and u2R doesn't go to Radio 2 while
transmitting on radio 1.

I am using the radio memories to transmit audio and these memories are
assigned to F1 F2 etc

The Scenarios are just like I usually have for CW

Am I missing something here? why doesnt the u2R switch the Radio 2 while
transmitting SSB on radio 1?

--
Regards/Cumprimentos,
Filipe Lopes CT1ILT aka CR6K