[WT-support] June VHF Contest Cabrillo for Super Check Partial Database

Dave Zeph zephd at indy.rr.com
Mon Jun 11 23:17:28 CEST 2012

This is a reminder to please send me the Cabrillo File from your June VHF
Contest operations.  These are used to update the VHF Super Check Partial
Database counterpart to the excellent one for HF maintained by WA1Z.  The
VHF Databases are located at   www.k3lr.com/w9zrx/    .  Don't forget the
trailing "/".

>From what I could see from the Cluster, Skimmers, and the DX Sherlock Map
(on Saturday at least) there was a tremendous amount of activity this year.
I need as many logs as I can get, from a wide an area as possible, to keep
improving the Database.

As stated in my previous message this year, the current Databases will have
to last through 2012.  My shoulder was worse than expected by the surgeon.
The printed post-op instructions were redacted and replaced by a hand
written note in the margin - "no physical therapy, arm to remain in sling at
all times".  I don't expect to be able to use my right arm very much for
another couple of months.

However I can still save your Cabrillo Files for future processing - so
please do send them regardless.  The best time is while you still know where
they are and the PC hasn't crashed :-):-).

73 --> Dave, W9ZRX