[WT-support] Serial numbering problems

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Sun Jun 3 20:34:16 CEST 2012

Hi Harry..don't doubt for a minute that you have not had a problem, but
even with 4 computers the problems does not manifest itself until you are 2
radios
on the same band....it is NOT a good solution....there are numerous
scenarios where the number sent and the number logged are different...NOT
acceptable....ES5TV has proposed a great solution that in honest is not
that difficult to fix...I have been a very strong proponent of Win_test
since 2005...I am directly responsible for nearly 50 sales of WT, and close
to another 50 sales have been at my recommendation...I speak at one to two
hamfest a year to mainly contestors and EVERY one has asked what logging
program, and I have been happy to say WT! I know of at least 3 More of my
op's who are in the process of getting WT....and I can say without a doubt
it is one of the best....but with that said, it has a deficiency and needs
addressing.

de Rick NQ4I