[WT-support] Updated IOTA 2012 text file

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Jul 24 23:25:11 CEST 2012

Thanks again Joe,

I removed duplicate entries for PF4C and VX2I, and updated the .xdt and
.dtb files.  I should be able to do it again Thursday.

Download the new copy from www.kkn.net/~n6tv/iota2012.zip .

Extract iota2012.zip to

*C:\ProgramData\Win-Test\ * (for Windows Vista and Windows 7)

or to

*C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Win-Test\* (for
Windows XP)

During extraction, select the *Use folder names* option (WinZip) to
automatically update the right file in the right directory (/extras and
/databases).

The *extras/iota2012.xdt* file is for the Win-Test Extra Data window, and
the *databases/iota.dtb* file is the Win-Test pre-fill database for the
IOTA contest.  You may use either or both.

Reminder:  *you must rename* MASTER.SCP to DEFAULT.SCP or else your Super
Check Partial function will use iota.dtb, which would be bad.  Right click
on check partial window to select the *Used files list*.   It should say
DEFAULT.SCP or similar, NOT iota.dtb.