[WT-support] Getting data out of Win-Test

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Jul 20 10:42:26 CEST 2012

The entire log, plus calculated data such as country prefix, continent,
beam heading, distance to each QSO, etc. may be exported to a
comma-delimited (.csv) file for easy import into spreadsheets or SQL
databases.

See  http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Creating#Text_and_CSV_Files

Just type WRITELOG [Enter] in the Win-Test logging window and select .csv
file.  Click the [Options...] button and select the fields to export.