[WT-support] M/2 R2 Frequency Command

Colin Jenkins (KU5B) colin at ku5b.com
Tue Jul 17 02:44:55 CEST 2012

The NX5M team is planning to give the NAQP RTTY a go M/2 this coming
weekend and I've not yet found a way to have the second radio's (R2)
frequency read and sent as part of a message.

Ex in F6: TU ALSO $(R2 frequency) NX5M CQ

I've only seen a Primary radio and Secondary radio command in the manual
which, when placed into a message, sends 0.0 as the frequency. I suppose
this is strictly an SO2R function or I'm doing something wrong. I've
perused the mailing archives and can only find a suggestion by W0YK for
this to have been implemented in V4 but I haven't found anything in the
change file to reflect that it was.

Any thoughts?

Best,
Colin KU5B