[WT-support] IARU HQ Station list: Final one?

Sante - IK0HBN ik0hbn at libero.it
Fri Jul 13 23:07:18 CEST 2012

Hi Bob,
glad to read you. Fuad for hurry mispelled both callsign and report:
the correct ones will be E70ARA, ARABH, so we are still in business
with 5 characters. We read that on their National Web Page.
I send you now an ITU.ZIP to be converted into ITU.DTB. If you can,
please post again this that surely has a little less errors...
Ciao
Sante