[WT-support] IARU HQ Station list: Final one?

Fuad Arnautovic infobih at infobih.com
Fri Jul 13 13:52:03 CEST 2012

this year please change E7hq into e7ara with exchange arabih

73 Fudo e73cq

Fuad Arnautovic

Sent from Samsung tablet

Sante - IK0HBN <ik0hbn at libero.it> wrote:
Hi all,
with the invaluable help of many of you all, I trace down a list of
HQ stations who could be present during the upcoming IARU HF.
I kindly ask all you to check it and email me if something is wrong
or if any  stations had not been added. Probably there could be some
instances repeated 2 times and of course just one valid. I tried to
resolve looking at them on the web, digging into national amateur
radio web page, where possible. Must say that many times I had luck,
but there are several left without a choice.

Of course, during a contest one must listen, not confirming what just
appeared written by software without checking it, but a correct list
surely help us to know what to look for.
As our reflector has attended by many many stations from all the
World, the little help given by you , just quickly reading the list,
could do even better the job just done.
I stay tuned during the following hours and I'll check emails several
times. If any mods should occur, I'll let the list know about it.
Sincerely thanks
Sante, one of IO0HQ 160 CW
------------------------------
3V8HQ,ASTRA