[WT-support] Elecraft K2 erratic QRG dispoay

Helmut Klein helmut.klein at chello.at
Tue Jan 3 12:44:51 CET 2012

Lup,

in the meantime I found out that  it works ok,
 if I change the interface definition to 8N1 instead of 8N2 ( how its
specified in the K2 doc) .

Yes I use a Ser/USB converter with Prolific chipset.
Maybe this is really a Prolific problem, when I read older threads about
it....

Windows Vista, hp 6720 laptop.
K2 is a 10W version, where I added the 100W PA (internally) .

vy 73

Helmut , OE1TKW