[WT-support] WT RTTY window not opening

Bengt Christensen sm6fud at telia.com
Sun Aug 26 18:33:19 CEST 2012

Hi all!
Well, HDD changed and everything put back in order. CW and SSB everything working flawlessly SO2R.
RTTY doesn't. Many more issues to check of course.
MMTTY 1.68A allright installed and working stand-alone.
Having XP (coz I like it) and MK2R+ and everything (as far as I can se by now) is set in MMTTY Option(O).
In WT Windows RTTY (radio1) nor (radio2) opens up the windows. MMTTY coming around in a correct manner.
Ive installed latest nightly 4.10.0. Older installation produces the same without letting RTTY windows open.
Any hints are very welcome.
Its so frustrating after two hours of trying out from what documented from last HDD and several RTTY contests past years.
Of course I have forgotten something...
...or is there a bug in WT's recent versions?
- Bengt SM6FUD