[WT-support] Multi station doesn't show 1 in cabrillo IOTA

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Aug 14 00:26:21 CEST 2012

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 3:09 PM, A.BOURGEOIS <a.bourgeois at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> We are a multi-two station in IOTA contest but multi station doesn't show
> 1 in cabrillo IOTA
>
> It is OK in .wt4 file, multi showing M and run showing R1.
>
> We use Win-Test 4.10.0-dev
>
> What shall we do ?
>
> 73 F5RAB Antoine

Problem confirmed; the transmitter number column does not appear in the
Cabrillo file for the IOTA contest.  You can either wait for a fix, or try
the following.

Type WRITELOG, select Text (.txt) file output, and be sure to include the
"Radio/Status" column.  Change all the "R1"s to 0, and the "M" to 1.  Copy
and paste the column of 0s and 1s to the appropriate place in the Cabrillo
(.log) file.

This requires a fancy text editor with column level cut/paste (not
supported by Notepad or Wordpad).  If you can't figure out how to do it,
just send me your .WT4 file as a Zipped attachment, and I'll do it for you.