[WT-support] Microham USB 3 IC756 pro2 no cw

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Aug 6 00:04:49 CEST 2012

Specifically, see  http://www.microham.com/Downloads/U3_Win-Test_Setup.pdf
.

Did you tell Win-Test to Key CW on COM port DTR or RTS?  Do you see the
arrow blink in the Router software when you ask Win-Test to key CW?

If not, do you have LPT keying selected?  Or a WinKey COM port defined?  If
so, disable both.

If you still can't figure it out, please post Win-Test and Router screen
shots to a web site so we can look (this reflector doesn't accept large
attachments).

To capture the active screen to the Windows clipboard, press
Alt-PrintScreen.