[WT-support] SPDX RTTY

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Apr 29 20:36:49 CEST 2012

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 6:31 AM, SM6FUD <sm6fud at telia.com> wrote:

> **
> SUmmary doesnt show up any DXC's at all.
> I had the nightly build downloaded.
> Countries are there and CTY file is latest.
> Colouring calls doesnt work properly. Only on SP stns. All others totally
> red. Everyone all the time.
>
> So what have I done wrong?

Not sure, maybe the rules changed?  Did any one else use Win-Test in this
contest?

Could you please send me a copy of your .wt4 file (File | Explore | Log
directory), the .sum file, and your wt.ini file (File | Explore | cfg
directory)?

Could you also send a screen shot showing where the "red" is ?  Do you mean
in the RTTY (Radio 1) Window?  All callsigns are in red except SP
callsigns?  Red is supposed to indicate "dupe."