[WT-support] IOTA Contest Rules Changes V Win Test

Ed, GW3SQX g3sqx at edtaylor.org
Fri Apr 27 08:49:57 CEST 2012

One more change is needed in the scoring:

Contacts made by Island Stations with Island Stations having the same
IOTA reference (for example EU-005 contacts EU-005) score 5 points

This is another change from last year, but was not highlighted in the
introductory paragraph -- now fixed.

73,

Ed, GW3SQX (Chairman, RSGB Contest Committee)