[WT-support] IOTA Contest Rules Changes V Win Test

Luis Teixeira xx9tnh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 12:40:43 CEST 2012

Returning to this subject already mentioned last March concerning IOTA
Contest QSY rule change.

The answer received , I suppose only one from N6TV, was not, at least for
us, completely clear.

Using excellent WT for a long time not only in several IOTA Contests but
also in other Contests, we are worried that WT will not be modified for
IOTA or the feature - Win-Test counts band changes per clock hour – enabled
(I suppose (?) WT contains this feature but for IOTA disabled).

We are already preparing next IOTA Contest event and so we would like to
know objectively what will happen with WT in this matter or other
suggestions…

Thanks for your excellent work.

Luis, CT4NH,XX9TNH