[WT-support] Band map colours

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Apr 17 20:03:30 CEST 2012

Which contest did you choose?  In some contests, you may only work a
station once per contest instead of once per band.

Dupes should display in *italics* as well as a different color.  Is that
what you see?

Please send me a screen shot, and/or your WT.INI file (File | Explore | cfg
directory), and your .WT4 file (File | Explore | Log directory).