[WT-support] Log entry

marcelo at alternex.com.br marcelo at alternex.com.br
Tue Apr 3 00:34:57 CEST 2012

Thank you all for the info. It seems that using a full feature contest software
as win-test for this would be overkill.
I´ll give FLE a try.
73 DX
Marcelo PY1KN
> Hello Marcelo, > > Try FLE by http://df3cb.com/fle/ I've
used this one and it works great. > > Another one is LM. I have no
experience with LM but you find it here: >
http://contestsoftware.com/e/home.htm > > 73 Bjorn LB1GB/LN8W > > On 2 April 2012 19:31, <marcelo at alternex.com.br> wrote: > >> >> Hello >> >> I have the task
of entering an old PY0S Dx-pedition log in order to upload >> it to the
LOTW. It´s handwritten, with times marked at approximately every >> 10 minutes. >> >> Twenty years ago I'd start K1EA CT
in post contest mode, type the calls >> and - whenever available - the QSO
times. In the end I'd give the command >> FILLTIMES and CT would calculate
and fill in the blank QSO times. >> >> Is there anything similar
in Win-test? >> >> Thank you >> >>