[WT-support] Support for CQMM DX Contest

Luc Moreira py8azt at dxbrasil.net
Mon Apr 2 14:08:22 CEST 2012

Bob

Thanks for response. I will hope for WT support eventually.
Mean time, there are options for CQMM DX Contest: AAlog, SD and N1MMLogger.

See you on CQMM Contest.

73, Luc
__
PW7T Team member
WRTC.2010 Brazilian Team Leader
PY8AZT (also PT7AG, R37U, ZY7C, PX8C, ZZ8Z)
LABRE, ARRL, CWJF & Fortaleza DX Group Member