[WT-support] Auto CQ

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Sep 11 08:49:35 CEST 2011

In the logging Window, type RPTDELAY [Enter] and make sure the delay isn't
set too long.  Once the repeat cycle starts, hitting F1 doesn't restart a CQ
immediately.  You do have to type a call or hit Escape first to stop the
cycle before F1 will immediately play a CQ.

In the RPTDELAY window, click the Phone tab, and make sure the F1 key is
checked by default (I think it has to be).

If you type NORPT [Enter] does F1 work immediately every time?

Make sure you have not assigned a LUA script to the F1 key (SCRIPTS
[Enter]).