[WT-support] Contest mp3 record file

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Sep 7 01:13:12 CEST 2011

It sounds like the ID3 editor has changed something else in the headers, now
making it incompatible with Win-Test.

If you can send the original MP3 recording and log to me (from the recording
computer), using a web site like http://www.yousendit.com that can handle
large files, I have a program that can change the station name in the header
without affecting anything else.