[WT-support] CAT issue

Mikael Larsmark mike at sm3wmv.com
Mon Oct 31 22:02:24 CET 2011

Hello lads

We found something this weekend which I don't know if it has been
reported before. But when running split on 40m it seems like Win-Test
doesn't log the frequency of the VFO which is used to TX, but just logs
VFO A. So in this case it looks like we have been running at frequencies
 > 7200 which we are not allowed to do. Of course this should not be a
problem for the log checkers, but if it could be fixed it would be great.

Also, I don't know if this should be sent out here or to the 5B4WN but
it seems like Win-Test reported the wrong name of the contest to the
5B4WN software, so the scores didn't appear properly on getscores.

Otherwise the software ran great during the weekend.

Mike, SM2WMV (SJ2W)
http://www.sj2w.se/contest/