[WT-support] MK2R DVK

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Oct 28 20:46:15 CEST 2011

Are you using the MK2R+ as an external DVK or as a sound card?  Sound card =
*USB Voice Codec* selected as Win-Test "internal DVK" sound card.

Did you use Shift-F1 to program a message, or did you use the router
Software to program the messages?

Is Win-Test in SSB mode?

Did you define a PTT port via COM port pin or LPT pin?

Please send me a screen shot of your Win-Test Interfaces Configuration
screen, and I should be able to tell what is wrong.

Also send screen shots of the microHAM Router SO2R and Ports tabs and DVK
tabs if you can.