[WT-support] Callsign field voice spell out

SM6FUD sm6fud at telia.com
Wed Oct 26 16:11:27 CEST 2011

WriteLog has the ability to phonatically spell out the call written in the callsign field by using wav-files. The wav's I made from my own voice several years ago (plenty much work) would be very nice to use now as I'm having a terrible cold and want not to risc going totally silent during the upcoming CQWW.
Whispering doesn't work. I've tried (!).

So, anyone out there tried to have Win-Test do this like WriteLog does it?
I can't find anything about this issue anywhere saying Win-Test manage this feature.

73 - Ben SM6FUD