[WT-support] Automatic CQ in SSB?

Franta Bendl dj0zy at i--i.de
Mon Oct 24 19:45:27 CEST 2011

Hi,

the automatic CQ (repeat function) in SSB doesn't work for me. I'm using
the Script PlayM1 (tnx Bob) assigned to F1 with K3. The DVR of the
K3 works OK and also using F1 starts the playback as expected. But the
set "Automatic CQ" after 10s (or any other time interval) for SSB
doesn't start the CQ-Call automatically again. I'm also missing the
"REPEAT" message in the bottom of the Rate-Window and there is no
difference if I set the repeat function manually using RPT-Command or
in the Tools-Menue.

Using WT 4.8.0 on XP. Technique is set to SO1R. In CW-Mode the repeat
function is working perfect. Also to enable any other F-Keys for repeat
doesn't make them working either.

Any hints?

73 de Franta/DJ0ZY