[WT-support] slow entry when voice keyer is active

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Oct 24 16:42:07 CEST 2011

Hi Cedric

Le 24/10/2011 15:18, ced a écrit :

> hello laurent, the problem appears when dvk (soundcard embedded) is just
> enable in menu. I have a 500ms - 1 sec delay to display keyboard entry.

I just tried right now on my own PC and can't see anything wrong here :-(

Check if the soundcard is not used by another app (I doubt it could be
the case without generating an error, but who knows...).

Here, when idling, the CPU load is at 0%, and when entering a call it
only takes few percents. A bit more when a message a playing when a call
is entered, but < 10% in all cases...

73

Laurent - F6FVY

--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary
and those who don't.