[WT-support] slow entry when voice keyer is active

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Oct 24 15:14:36 CEST 2011

Hi Cedric

Le 24/10/2011 15:05, ced a écrit :

> hello wt users, i have a little problem at F8khf team. When voice keyer
> is active the entry is very low for new call. Cpu is not charge, i have
> this problem on two computer on XP os. The two computer have different
> configuration (memory, cpu).
> If dvk is not enable entry callsign is fast.

When you're talking abt "active" DVK, do you mean "enabled" and idling,
or do you mean "playing a message" ?

Also, I guess you're using the internal DVK, with a soundcard, right ?
Is this soundcard embedded on the motherboard, or is it an additional
board (or external) ?

FYI, the DVK is running inside its own thread.

73

Laurent - F6FVY

--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary
and those who don't.