[WT-support] Fwd: Re: Logs Wanted for Super Check Partial Database

bob at wa1z.net bob at wa1z.net
Fri Oct 14 22:44:45 CEST 2011

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the input.  I had considered downloading exposed logs from
the CQWW site and even started writing software to do it, but after
thinking about it, I prefer to let participants decide for themselves
whether or not they want to donate their logs for generating the SCP
database.

Maybe I'm being too nice. :-)

73,
Bob, WA1Z