[WT-support] grabbing spots

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Oct 3 18:52:50 CEST 2011

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 3:21 AM, Rick Dougherty NQ4I <nq4i at contesting.com>wrote:

> Playing around last weekend on 10m and while using grab spot option
> noticed that each spot I grabbed it changed the mode from USB to
> LCW...anyone else having that problem? Using latest WT, and TenTec
> Orion..de Rick

Right click on the Radio1 Band Map, then in the pop-up menu, select
Properties.  Next to "Current bandplan in use", does it say "Default"?
 Click the SETUP button.  In the drop-down list at the top of the "Band
plans setup" dialog, select 10m.  Do the frequency ranges for CW and SSB
appear to be correct?

If so, does the same problem occur if you select Radio Type = OmniRig and
use OmniRig to talk to the TenTec?

http://www.dxatlas.com/omnirig

Is the polling rate set to 1000 or Auto?  Others have reported problems
using Auto polling rates with the Orion.