[WT-support] Script Editor?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Nov 20 21:10:45 CET 2011

I'm guessing that SciTE installation directory may not be in your Windows
PATH?  Can you run SciTE from a Windows command prompt without specifying
its location?

Another option is to select "Use another text editor" and give it the full
path to the SciTE executable (.exe) file.

Note:  for Emacs users, under Options Script Editor Configuration,use:

File Open: "%F"
File Open with Line Positioning:  +%L "%F"