[WT-support] Control of FT 1000
Bob Wilson, N6TV
n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Nov 11 18:42:46 CET 2011
OmniRig provides an alternate way to control the radio through Win-Test
that may solve this problem.
Try the following:
1. Install Omni-Rig (free) via this link
2. Start Win-Test, type type SETUP [Enter] in the logging window
3. *Un-check* the COM port assigned to Radio 1 (FT-1000)
4. Change the rig type of Radio 1 from FT-1000 to *OmniRig*
5. Press *OK*
6. Right click on the Radio 1 band map window, and select *OmniRig
Settings...* from the pop-up menu
7. Set the COM port of Rig 1, and set the parameters to match your radio
(4800, N, 8, 2)
8. Press *OK*
9. Try clicking on a spot on the bandmap, and report the results here.
On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 5:39 AM, CHUCK CULLIAN <k6rf at aol.com> wrote:
> When I grab a spot from the bandmap my cw filter selection goes from 250
> to 500 and my rit on my FT 1000s turns off. I would like those settings to
> remain the same. Can this be controlled?
> Chuck K0RF
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Support