[WT-support] Grabbing RTTY calls with Insert key

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Nov 11 11:16:26 CET 2011

Are you saying that if you open the RTTYSETUP dialog, and mark "INSERT key
grabs highlighted callsign from the RTTY Window," that it does not work?
 But only if you are using Advanced SO2R mode?  Non-SO2R modes work OK?  If
this was broken, I thought someone would have opened a bug report on this
by now, but I can't find one (http://bugs.win-test.com).

Which pre-programmed Advanced scenario did you selected?  What is the
INSERT message programmed to contain?

In other words, please explain in detail, step-by-step, all of the settings
and options that you selected (ESM mode too?), and what doesn't work.